We know our Clients, current and potential, are receiving a lot of information via their emails about the COVID-19 pandemic. This page of our website is specifically designed to collate in one place our essential guidance on how COVID-19 will have an impact on Family Law for the next few months. We set out in brief articles some of our advice and the most relevant links; if after reading an article you would like to make an appointment with one of our Solicitors or Chartered Legal Executive to discuss your needs please visit our ‘Contact Us’ page to make an enquiry and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 'COVID-19 & Divorce' By Chartered Legal Executive Lace Murphy
- 'COVID-19 & Children' By Claire Rosser-Davies – Family Law Advanced Specialist
- 'COVID-19 & Financial Applications' By Tula Fitzpatrick – Family Law Advanced Specialist
- 'COVID-19 & Wills' By Claire Rosser-Davies – Family Law Advanced Specialist
- 'COVID-19 & Mediation' By Lyndsey Sambrooks-Wright – Family Mediation Council accredited mediator